To celebrate the one-year anniversary of our crowd computing platform, MobileWorks is providing one full month* of accurate crowdsourcing power to an inspirational nonprofit, government entity, or academic institution that is working to make the world a better place. Interested? Tell us why your favorite organization should be accepted and what they would use the MobileWorks crowd to do by applying before August 30.
Image credit: Will Clayton
What could your favorite organization do with one month of free time with the MobileWorks crowd? Some examples might include:
- Generate a list of 10,000 new leads to register for bone marrow donation
- Turning stacks of paper into digital files for a local health clinic
- Eliminating all the duplicate names in a database of donors
- Transcribing hours of audio from your library’s archives
- Labeling millions of proteins to discover new treatments for disease
- Categorizing all the archeological data discovered at a recent dig
- …limitless other possibilities!
Any charity, research group at an academic institution, or non-profit organization is eligible to apply. Apply hereusing this entry form. And help spread the word!
*That’s equivalent to 30 full-time person-days!